Content is king
98% of homebuyers will conduct online research before speaking with a mortgage professional.
While online, these future homeowners are searching the internet for real estate listings, mortgage rates, and information on how to buy a home or get a mortgage. On average buyers will look at 27+ pages before calling a bank or broker!
While on their purchase journey, will locals encounter your content or brand? If not, don't expect to gain any new clients online.
Prove your value to potential customers
Content marketing is the process of creating and sharing valuable, relevant, and consistent information to attract and convert homebuyers into customers, and turn those customers into raving fans.
The type of content you share needs to be closely related to mortgage financing, home ownership, or even information about your area. The goal is to share free useful information that educates people so that they know, like, and trust you enough to do business with you.
When someone consumes content that provides value to them, it will make them more likely to remember your brand and want to become a client.
Build trust with local home buyers
Let’s be honest, people don’t want to be interrupted or advertised to. They want valuable information. Content achieves what traditional advertising sets out to do.
But understanding how to consistently create relevant and useful content can be a challenge. Not only is writing time consuming, but figuring out how to target prospects at different stages of the purchase funnel, in meaningful and engaging ways, can be a nightmare!
That’s where Mortgage Reputation comes in. We offer a complete done-for-you service of creating monthly, attention grabbing and interesting content, that is shared and spread via social networks. We generate you powerful word of mouth exposure that will display your expertise for local buyers to see and find.
Convert home buyers into customers
Our basic service includes:
- 1 monthly 1000 word article, blog, or press release, fully researched and strategized, by a University Graduate, native english speaking writer in our Canada office.
- A custom image designed with your brand in mind
- Distribution via social networks and important websites
- Search engine optimized writing for better rankings
- Your own project manager and custom strategy
- Monthly checkups and consultation
Why should you invest in a content marketing strategy?
- Simple: people are attracted to information that they benefit from.
- Sharing content raises your brand's awareness and makes people trust your services. It shows them that you know what you're talking about, and that you are a professional.
- Content ranks well in search engines and gets more visitors and eyes to your website, creating timely opportunities to convert a lead.
What should you do now?
If you'd like us to dramatically improve your online reputation and leads, claim your free strategy session.
If you're serious about becoming the top mortgage broker in your city, go to our "Learning Zone" page, where you can download valuable reports.
If you have questions, contact us for more information.